Spell Access Level: Common
Mana Cost: >2
Potion/Rune/Scroll/Wand: No / Yes / No / No
Cast Time: 1 Standard Action
Duration: 1 round / level
The caster charges a touched or wielded weapon with mana granting it an extra 1 SD per 2 MC in addition to its regular damage. The attack made with the weapon goes against the target’s Physical Dodge. However, the damage dealt with the weapon goes against the target’s Spell Resistance (SR) and Physical Resistance (SR) with the spell damage only being applied to the SR and the weapon damage being applied with the PR. The type of damage the weapon deals depends on the Mana Affinity of the caster.
- Fire – The attack deals fire damage.
- Earth – The attack deals earth damage.
- Water – The attack deals water damage.
- Air – The attack deals air damage.
- Electricity – The attack deals shock damage.
- Cold – The attack deals cold damage.
- Acid – The attack deals acid damage.
- Light – The attack deals light damage.
- Shadow – The attack deals shadow damage.
- Ethereal – The attack deals ethereal damage.
- Divine – The attack deals divine damage.
- Psychic – The attack deals psychic damage.
- Qi – The attack deals qi damage.
- Life – The attack heals the target’s HP instead of damage.
- Death – The attack deals death damage.
- Time – The attack deals time damage.
- Gravity – The attack deals gravity damage.
- Null – This attack deals null damage to the target’s MP instead of their HP.
- Joy – The natural attacks deal joy damage.
- Sorrow – The natural attacks deal sorrow damage.
- Fear – The natural attacks deal fear damage.
- Anger – The natural attacks deal anger damage.
- Love – The natural attacks deal love damage.
- Hate – The natural attacks deal hate damage.
- Neutral – The natural attacks deal neutral damage.