Spell Access Level: Abnormal
Mana Cost: >2 + Size Chart + >1
Potion / Rune / Scroll / Wand: No / Yes / Yes / No
Cast Time: 1 Standard Action
The caster creates a ring of mana around a target that deals lingering damage and effects. The ring is attached to the target and wraps around their center and moves with them for the spell duration. The amount of MC required is 2 MC per 1 SD used plus the size of the target. The spell lasts for 1 additional round per 1 additional MC used to cast the spell. Alternatively, the ring can deal no damage an only any effects they have for for only the cost of the target size plus 1 MC per any additional turns. The rings provide additional effects if the caster has a Mana Affinity or Emotion Affinity.
- Fire – The ring deals fire damage and ignites flammable objects on the target.
- Earth – The ring deals earth damage and a +2 to Physical Resistance.
- Water – The ring deals water damage and provides the Soaked condition.
- Air – The ring deals air damage and provides the Glide condition.
- Electricity – The ring deals shock damage and provides the Stunned condition.
- Cold – The ring deals cold damage and provides the Chilled condition.
- Acid – The ring deals acid damage and provides the Burned condition.
- Light – The ring deals light damage and provides the Brightened condition.
- Shadow – The ring deals shadow damage and provides partial concealment and a +2 to Stealth.
- Ethereal – The ring deals ethereal damage and a +2 to Spell Resistance against ethereal attacks.
- Divine – The ring deals divine damage and gives the Blighted condition.
- Psychic – The ring deals psychic damage and provides the Shaken condition.
- Qi – The ring deals qi damage and provides the Nauseated condition.
- Life – The ring heals the target’s HP instead of damage and provides the Stabilize condition.
- Death – The ring deals death damage and provides the Decayed condition.
- Time – The ring deals time damage and provides the Fatigued condition.
- Gravity – The ring deals gravity damage and provides the Encumbered condition.
- Null – The ring deals damage to the target’s MP instead of HP and Nullifies any spell, rune, or magic item whose Spell DC is less than the MC used in the spell.
- Joy – The ring deals joy damage and provides a +1 bonus per 1 MC used to Empathy Save for 1 round per 1 additional MC used.
- Sorrow – The ring deals sorrow damage and provides the Flat Footed condition for 1 round per 1 additional MC used.
- Fear – The ring deals fear damage and provides the Frightened condition for 1 round per 1 additional MC used.
- Anger – The ring deals anger damage and provides the Enraged condition for 1 round per 1 additional MC used.
- Love –The ring deals love damage and makes the target Favorable towards the caster for 1 round per 1 additional MC used.
- Hate –The ring deals hate damage and makes the target Unfavorable towards the caster for 1 round per 1 additional MC used.
- Neutral – The ring deals neutral damage and provides the Tranquil condition for 1 round per 1 additional MC used.
|Size Category||Mana Cost|