Spell Access Level: Uncommon
Mana Cost: See Description
Potion / Rune / Scroll / Wand: No / No / Yes / No
Cast Time: 1 Standard Action
Duration: 1 round / level
The caster creates a weapon made of mana of any weapon the caster knows of that can be used in combat. The weapon is treated as if the actual weapon including all of the statistics but uses the caster’s SD for damage calculation regardless of the weapon and does not have any of the weapon properties. The weapon automatically adjusts to the size of the caster. The attacks made using the weapon go against the target’s SAC regardless of what the original weapon is. The kind of damage the weapon deals varies if the caster has a Mana Affinity or Emotion Affinity. The amount of MC required depends on the weapon’s Damage Die and costs 2 MC for every 1 DD the weapon deals.
- Fire – The attack deals fire damage.
- Earth – The attack deals earth damage.
- Water – The attack deals water damage.
- Air – The attack deals air damage.
- Electricity – The attack deals shock damage.
- Cold – The attack deals cold damage.
- Acid – The attack deals acid damage.
- Light – The attack deals light damage.
- Shadow – The attack deals shadow damage.
- Ethereal – The attack deals ethereal damage.
- Divine – The attack deals divine damage.
- Psychic – The attack deals psychic damage.
- Qi – The attack deals qi damage.
- Life – The attack heals the target’s HP instead of damage.
- Death – The attack deals death damage.
- Time – The attack deals time damage.
- Gravity – The attack deals gravity damage.
- Null – The attack deals damage to the target’s MP instead of HP.
- Joy – The natural attacks deal joy damage.
- Sorrow – The natural attacks deal sorrow damage.
- Fear – The natural attacks deal fear damage.
- Anger – The natural attacks deal anger damage.
- Love – The natural attacks deal love damage.
- Hate – The natural attacks deal hate damage.
- Neutral – The natural attacks deal neutral damage.